1. How does PCS get me out of my timeshare contract?
PCS is not a resale, transfer, or donation company. As a consumer advocate service, we help to negotiate the release of your timeshare contract obligation. We do not buy, sell, or rent your timeshare. To clarify, we help you to get out of your timeshare contract forever.
2. How long does the process take beginning to end?
The process takes less than 12 calendar months.
3. How much is my timeshare worth?
Most of our clients do not enjoy hearing this, but my job is not to tell you what you wish to hear but instead to offer the sometimes brutal honest truth. It depends on who you ask but the IRS values all timeshares as a worthless investment.
4. Does having a mortgage balance on my timeshare disqualify me from using your service?
Good news is whether your timeshare is paid off at this point or you just bought it weeks ago, PCS is at your disposal and here to help.
5. Will my name be removed from my timeshare?
Yes indeed! Once the process is completed your ties to the resort will be no longer.
6. In addition to getting me out of my timeshare can you get my money back spent on maintenance fees and taxes?
Unfortunately, recovery of funds is a rarity in this industry. Also, please beware of any timeshare cancellation company promising a large return. You know the old saying (if it is too good to be true it usually is.)
7. Are you “Consumer advocates” truly or is that just another way to say “Salesperson”?
In speaking to our staff you will take notice immediately that we actually do care for your family’s best interest. So, to answer your questions they truly are consumer advocates. Our job is to offer you guidance in a difficult time that will help you tremendously.
8. Why should I decide to choose PCS to get me out of my timeshare?
We are focused on providing our customers with the best customer service in the industry. When you contact our company, you speak to a live person, not an automated system or voicemail. We go above and beyond for our customers by helping you to protect and repair your credit if needed. We offer a 100% money back guarantee, and we can provide documentation, which proves our success in helping customers just like you.
9. What happens after I sign up with you? Will I be apprised of your progress?
At PCS, we pride ourselves on our customer service, so every new client is assigned a case manager whose job is to keep you in the loop throughout the entire process of cancellation. At PCS, your case manager is always just a phone call away.
10. How much is my fee?
Not all timeshare experiences are created equal. Some are more complicated than others, and every situation is different. That’s why our specialty advocates will ask you a series of questions designed to determine exactly what needs to be done to terminate your timeshare, and how long it will take to complete it.
11. What should I do if I have more questions?
Contact one of our advocates today so we can get your consultation started.